Why Join SESAUA?
- Promote the highest standards of urologic care through research, education and the formulation of health policy for patients and members.
- Dedicate its time to the “study, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases of the genitourinary tract” in adult and pediatric patients.
- Outstanding meetings and state-of-the-art scientific programs.
- Annual Southeastern Section membership directory.
- Access to online members only section.
- Significantly reduced meeting registration fees.
- Networking opportunities with SESAUA members and other experts in the field.
SESAUA Annual Meeting
The Southeastern Section holds an annual meeting in the spring each year to provide a forum for the communication of current knowledge and techniques regarding the treatment and diagnosis of bladder, prostate and kidney diseases. The meeting provides scientific programs which include state-of-the-art lectures and guest speakers focusing on a wide-range of topics related to the field of urology.
Following the Annual Meeting, the SESAUA publishes its Post-Convention Newsletter, which includes highlights from the meeting, reports from the SESAUA officers, a State Affairs Update, minutes from the SESAUA Annual Business Meeting and information on the next annual meeting.
Each year, the SESAUA publishes its online membership directory which includes phone numbers, addresses and emails of the entire SESAUA membership. This provides members a way to network and potentially find an associate.
Important information on upcoming meetings including online registration, abstract deadlines and SESAUA programs, is sent directly to your inbox.
Montague L. Boyd Essay Competition
The Montague L. Boyd Essay Competition was formed to encourage, recognize and support (through cash prizes) scholarly research within the SESAUA. It is open to residents of urology programs in the SESAUA, as well as urologists (within 10 years of residency training) who practice within the geographic area of the Section. Finalists in the essay competition are invited to present the results of their investigations at the Annual Meeting. Winners are announced prior to the Annual Business Meeting and prizes and plaques are given following the presentations.