News & Announcements
A Message from the SESAUA President
Posted: April 1, 2020
On behalf of the Executive Board of the Section, I wanted to extend our deepest solidarity during this difficult time. We hope that you and your loved ones are healthy and safe.
We have reached out to the AUA to provide assistance with their educational efforts, which are being channeled through the COVID Resource Center and the COVID19 e-newsletter that will be launched this week.
At the AUA’s COVID Resource Center you will find information regarding:
- CDC strategies for optimizing the supply of PPE
- Surgical guidance during the pandemic
- Accounts from urologists regarding their experience with COVID-19
- Managing your practice during the pandemic.
- Practical guides for Telemedicine
With best regards,
Ricardo Sanchez-Ortiz, MD, FACS